Terms & Conditions
Refunds and course transfers can be issued up to two weeks before the course starts. Refunds and transfers to other courses cannot be issued, unless the space can be filled. If the course cannot go ahead for any reason, a transfer will be offered.
2. WhatsApp groups will be created for individual groups only, with each student required to accept participation. The group is used to highlight content, performance, images and videos which are used to diarise progress throughout the course. Any images and videos are not to be used for social media or any other platforms.
3. If attendees miss two or more classes of a course, it will be the teachers discretion as to whether they can perform in the show.
4. Classes are designed for fun. Studio4 All Dance do not guarantee a career in this sector.
5 . Studio4 All Dance will not tolerate any inappropriate behaviour such as verbal abuse, aggressive behaviour, or physical abuse of any kind and you will be asked to leave the course immediately with no refund.
6. Studio4 All Dance cannot be held responsible for any personal loss or damage whatsoever. For lost property, please contact the venue you attended.
7. The price you pay is for the 5 week course. The end of course show is an additional bonus, which is run by Cabaret Boheme, who have the right to change the format of the show should this need to happen. An alternative solution will be offered should the show not be able to go ahead for any reason.